Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rock Climbing // Outdoor Adventure Show

Friday, February 24 Geo Studies made they're mark in Toronto with Rock Climbing in the morning and a walk around at The Outdoor Adventure Show.

Rock Climbing on Friday was held at True North Climbing Gym where Geo Studies got to experience the thrill and atheism it takes to Rock Climb. Personally I have climbed before and enjoy it, but after a long day of boxing the day before and a hockey playoff game that night I was extremely tired and arms and upper body were at there limits. After learning the safety precautions and learning how to attach your harness properly and how to keep your partner safe while climbing the whole class was ready to climb. After I went up and down the wall a couple of times my body gave up and was out of juice, I wish I had more energy to participate in some of the other activities like Bouldering. Climbing sadly came to a close and we were off to our next stop which was the Outdoor Adventure Show.
True North













The Outdoor Adventure Show was a total blast! they're were so many booths and it was great to interact with all sorts of types of tour guides, one of the booths that I found most interesting was the Ontario Parks booth, it gave lots of different options on which parks to attend and which ones may appeal to you. I got lots of information and ideas on what I want to do for my trip proposal and am really looking forward to presenting it to the class.


The Outdoor Adventure Show


Can't wait to share my next adventure .
- Charles Knowler  


No comments:

Post a Comment